Brand Name: VARCOH
Socks Tube Height: Middle Tube
Obscene Picture: No
Sexually Suggestive: No
Sock Type: Casual
Pattern Type: Solid
Model Number: ZTBZ
Item Type: Sock
Compression Level: 30-40 mmHg
✸ Size Note:
Because these support socks are narrower than normal stockings, you could order one size larger if they belong to the following cases:
1. Between two sizes;
2. First time wearing compression stockings,
3. Want more comfortable to wear.
✸ If you don't know how to choose the size, please contact us.
Recommended for : Severe Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, Edema, DVT, Post-Surgery, Major Swelling in Ankles Calf Feet, Advanced Vein Deficiency, Venous Ulcers, Lymph Edema, Sclerotherapy, Thrombosis, Post Thrombotic Syndrome PTS, Postural and Orthostatic Hypotension, Circulatory Disease Embolism.This compression should only be worn on the advice of your health care provider.
* Higher compression levels will impact fit and may create a false impression that size is too small. Always confirm your correct compression level prior to fitting.
* Higher levels of compression are harder to apply and remove. Users with limited strength should choose a lower level of compression.
Graduated Compression Technology
Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting "know-how" sets apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
▸ Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
▸ Brand: VARCOH ®
▸ Series: Surgical Grade
▸ Gender: Unisex | Women | Men
▸ Compression Level: 30-40 mmHg
▸ Fabric: Opaque
▸ Color: Beige , Black
▸ Size: Varies
▸ Age group: Adult
▸ Fabric Content:70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
▸ Package includes: 1 pair
▸ Latex free
To ensure proper application always:
1. Consult a certified fitter or physician prior to use.
2. Choose the correct level of compression (mild 8-15, moderate 15-20, firm 20-30, extra-firm 30-40).
3. Follow sizing and measuring directions.
Tired, aching legs. Pronounced varicose veins. Pronounced leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post sclerotherapy and surgery.
1. Grasp heel pocket and pull the garment inside out up to the heel.
2. Pull over foot until heel pocket is positioned evenly over heel.
3. Gently slide garment up leg, and smooth out any wrinkles.
Note: do not fold over band or allow product to roll.
Hand wash with mild soap in lukewarm water. Do not wring out. Blot with towel to remove excess water. Air-dry.
UP TO 65% FOR SALE ONLINE
Time is limited, hurry before they're gone!
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Customer Support Avaible In English 24/7