Ordering prescription lenses from FuzWeb has never been easier.
**If you are ordering Rimless Eyeglasses you must purchase either 1.61 or 1.67 Index lenses.**
- If there is a Dark Gray rectangular box on your product page that says “Select Lenses and Purchase” then you can purchase lenses for this eyeglass frame. Click on that link. If you only want to purchase the frames click on the "Add to Cart"
Next your cart will pop up with pages. Page one is titled “Choose Your Prescription Type” Choose between the two options “Single Vision Lenses” or “ Progressive Lenses. Click the mouse on your selection.
Page two is titled “Add your Prescription” . Here there will be three options “Upload File”, “ Enter Manually” and “Go to Lenses”. To send us your prescription later and to the lens options faster click on “Go to Lenses.” Make your selection by clicking on one of those options.
Page three is titled “Choose Your Lenses” page. Here you can go through the available lenses. They are organized by prices so the less expensive lenses are first. All of the lens specifications are summarized under the lens photo. All lenses that appear in this area can be customized to the frames in your cart. Select your lenses by clicking on one of the options available. You will immediately be directed to the last page of the pop up.
This final page of the cart pop up is titled “Review Your Order” page. Here you will see the details about the lenses you choose and the frames you choose.There will be a box titled “Notes” where you can enter the prescription information including the PD number. This number must be provided.
Your cart will then be directed to the Checkout Cart area. You will see the details and total amount of your purchase. Click in the Agree to Terms and Conditions box to proceed with your purchase.
- If you are not sure what thickness of lenses are available please compare your prescription values to those in the chart below:
- If you don't have your PD value don't worry. Here is the easiest way to get that number. All you need is a millimeter ruler and a mirror
- Segment height is where your progressive lenses transition from one prescription strength to the next. It is determined by the height of your frame lens area measurement from the bottom of the lens up to where the center of your line of vision meets with change in prescription strength. Segment height value is only needed when purchasing progressive lenses. If you don't have that number don't worry. Your new lenses will be made with the standard segment height that corresponds to the frame style you’ve selected. This photo shows segment height.
- ***Please note that customized strength and style prescription eyeglass lenses have a longer preparation time. Depending on what type of prescription lenses you purchase with your eyeglass frames, processing time can take 7 to 15 days longer. Photochromic/progressive/anti-blue light combinations and customized shape prescription lenses for sunglasses for example take a minimum of 14 days to create the lenses before assembling them into frames. Lenses with glittered edges for rimless frames take approximately 21 working days to prepare.***